An attractive & superbly presented 3 bedroom grade II listed cottage dating back to circa 1540, reputed to be the 2nd oldest in the village, which has been lovingly restored with exceptional attention to detail. Ground floor accommodation comprises a 25ft reception room with feature inglenook fireplace & wood burning stove, Italian terracotta tiled flooring & exposed beams to the ceiling, a refitted kitchen with painted oak units & solid wood worktops, a vintage Aga, stripped pine flooring & ample space for table & chairs, a separate utility/boot room & a luxurious shower room. The 1st floor offers a spacious dual aspect master bedroom with a feature wood burning stove set into the original baby inglenook fireplace, 2nd double bedroom with display fireplace, 3rd single bedroom & a family bathroom. The property has had BT fibre connected directly into the property providing 1GB download speed & the ability to run a business from home. Outside there is a lawned garden to the front enclosed by mature hedging. In the rear garden, there is an area of off-street parking for 2-3 cars, a double garage with pitched roof (with scope to convert) & covered wood store to one side. The far part of the garden hosts an old well, & an area of hedging then leads through to the main part of this beautifully landscaped & private garden, which is circa 135 ft in total, mainly laid to lawn with a selection of mature trees, shrubs, flower borders & a good size patio to the rear of the house. Set in the heart of this tranquil Surrey Hills village, within a short walk of 2 local pubs & the village church yet providing easy access to the A25, Dorking & Guildford.